"Let's have a merry journey, and shout about how light is good and dark is not. What we should do is not future ourselves so much. We should now ourselves. "NOW thyself" is more important than "Know thyself." Reason is what tells us to ignore the present and live in the future. So all we do is make plans. We think that somewhere there are going to be green pastures. It's crazy. Heaven is nothing but a grand, monumental instance of future. Listen, now is good. Now is wonderful." ~ Mel Brooks

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Grace Notes

 
 
Life. Is. Good! I can't be more grateful for this week and the days that filled it. This week held so many new experiences, new faces, new friends, family, joyful children. It truly has been a remarkable week.

Today I am deeply grateful for my life partner, the love of my life, my one in billions. He's like Superman to me! He works all day making art, building beautiful stone walls for his clients. Picking up and slugging hundreds of pounds worth of stones in a day. Then, he comes home and three nights a week rushes to get in the shower and turn his attention to me and our children in his effort to support my dream of going to school. This is not an easy task and I absolutely could NOT have believed I would be successful in my endeavor to fulfill my passion for bodywork without him. He loves me endlessly. He believes in my, encourages me, allows me to refind myself through the all encompassing world of motherhood. I believe he is just amazing! Thank you, my love!!!

Today I am also really, really grateful for the most wonderful visit and for the love and company of family. Claire and Stu are amazing! They love with no boundaries. They made our children feel as though they were the most important children in all the world. They played, laughed, baked, created jack-o-lanterns, and even survived two hours worth of Dungeons and Dragons!!! They brought so much happiness to our little home, our little world. They brought some DC energy and invigorated our country pulse. *sigh* Life. Is. Good!!

 
WE LOVE YOU xoxo
 
I would love for you to join me in sharing your Gratitude! Share a link below! Share on Facebook. Share on your blog. Share where ever you go!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much enjoy connecting with you in this space. If you feel inspired to leave a comment, please do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...