"Let's have a merry journey, and shout about how light is good and dark is not. What we should do is not future ourselves so much. We should now ourselves. "NOW thyself" is more important than "Know thyself." Reason is what tells us to ignore the present and live in the future. So all we do is make plans. We think that somewhere there are going to be green pastures. It's crazy. Heaven is nothing but a grand, monumental instance of future. Listen, now is good. Now is wonderful." ~ Mel Brooks

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Grace Notes

 
This week, I'm simply grateful for my family because without them I wouldn't be who I am today nor would I be faced with the challenges that encourage me to be and do better. Without them, I wouldn't be blessed with the most amazing gift of all: unconditional love.
 
 
Come share in the gratitude.......what are you grateful for this week?
 Link up below with a blog post or share your gratitude in the comments below xoxo
Please feel free to share this elsewhere.......sharing gratitude is a good thing :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Excited to play along here. Gratitude is a panacea of sorts, I find. And reminders to stop and count my blessings are very good for me. I hope you continue this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so grateful to have you here! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

I very much enjoy connecting with you in this space. If you feel inspired to leave a comment, please do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...