"Let's have a merry journey, and shout about how light is good and dark is not. What we should do is not future ourselves so much. We should now ourselves. "NOW thyself" is more important than "Know thyself." Reason is what tells us to ignore the present and live in the future. So all we do is make plans. We think that somewhere there are going to be green pastures. It's crazy. Heaven is nothing but a grand, monumental instance of future. Listen, now is good. Now is wonderful." ~ Mel Brooks

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"The time has come" the Walrus said,

....."to talk of many things."



After almost two months of a hiatus I've figured out the revolution I'd been feeling. It is a handmade revolution, my hands, have changed the direction of this blog. It is important for me to clarify my thoughts......I tend to be all over the place, now things will be a little more organized and functional, God willing!

To the right are links to pages off of this main page to points of interest categorized by the title; Feel, See, Do, Taste, Touch, Hear. Life has so many facets, thankfully, otherwise things might get boring real fast! My new direction embraces all of those facets. I'm drawn to really bringing the essence of living back onto the main stage. Time is not slowing down for anyone and I of all people am always looking for ways to cope and be more tuned in, especially with my family. What I hope to share with you are the things that I find remarkable in my day to day. We are simple people. We don't drive fancy cars or bring home a six figure salary. We grow our own food, strive to live gently on the Earth, and want nothing more than to be together all the time. We don't have television but we like a good movie every now and again. We sing, we dance, we love. I hope those things plus all that I hope to bring to this blog are enough to keep my loving and devoted readers peeked with interest!

I'm loving this journey, and the transformation.......I'm glad you're here to see it and be a part of it all. Comments, suggestions, well wishes are always WELCOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much enjoy connecting with you in this space. If you feel inspired to leave a comment, please do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...